maandag 30 maart 2009

Carolientje comes & says See You Next Year

.

A train drive is always already a journey
Says the Railroad Agent to the dull cows
They turn their milk watching the first monster
Driving in smoke and bad prospects
From Bruxelles to Malines -Those were the days my friend!
They never end.
But in fire and Etna eruptions.

Carolientje is coming to take me away haha!

Carolientje is on the train
And the cows now are dancing
They have friday on their minds
She is not reading not sleeping not thinking
Lost all her dreams since decades ago
She's just there
Mixing thunder and silence
The sea of possibilities smashes all her water
On innocent Flemish dikes

Carolientje is coming to take me away haha!

She comes and goes
A mindflash in a naked morning
When things have not yet spoken one word
London waits for riots and its crackling circus
All on the way to Strasbourg's NATO square
She comes and goes
Just as I did and I came and went
My shopping bag full of sadness overpriced

Carolientje is coming to take me away haha!

[30th of March, 8.30 a.m.]

Geen opmerkingen: